To report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy complaints, please contact the portal administrator goshow.tv. To report a copyright infringement, you must send us a statement, which will include all of the following information in the following format:
RULES OF APPLICATION
- Include a statement indicating that the page is GoShow.tv video or other material that you claim is infringing your copyrights.
- Provide details of the material and the full URL of the page playback on pages GoShow.tv.
- Tell us which country your copyright applies.
- Explain to us how the material infringes your copyright (for example, copied the soundtrack, and the entire video is a copy of an original work made by you).
- Identify the type (eg video, images, etc.) and details (eg title, publisher) the copyright work to which you have rights, and where the infringement occurred.
- Enter your contact information to allow us to contact you (preferably the e-mail address).
- Enter the contact information that they can be forwarded to the person that provides a material in order to contact directly with you to resolve the problem (is preferred e-mail address).
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the above copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner or a third party who is legally authorized to do so on behalf of the copyright owner, is not permitted by law on other grounds. I certify that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have the exclusive right to bring an action for copyright infringement or have the exclusive right to bring an action for infringement of copyright to these materials.
- Sign the notice. In the case of sending the notification e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) accepted will be scanned handwritten signature or a valid electronic signature.
- Make sure the content found on the website GoShow.tv infringes your copyright.
- Please note that in case of a false declaration of infringement you will be responsible for that damages (including attorney fees and legal).